Reach Out to Us

WHAT IS THE PRE-ORDER SHIPPING TIMELINE? 3rd Round Pre-Orders are currently being fulfilled. We have 75% shipped. Slightly delayed due to increased demand. The remaining 25% of orders are on track to be shipped by August 15th! 4th Round Pre-Orders are on track to be shipped by the end of August! Thank you so much for your support and patience while we work as fast as possible.🙂