HOW TO THROW TIPS & TRICKS
• Learn the Dart Throw and you will be sticking 100% of your throws!
• The Tomahawk Throw is fun when it sticks, but it is inconsistent and will only land on a suction cup about 50% of the time.
• Think about how you would throw a paper airplane or a ping pong ball into a cup.
• Do not flick your wrist over since that will cause it to rotate.
• Keep your wrist locked as you throw and simply release the Popdart out of your hand.
• Practice the Dart Throw from about 5 feet away.
• Make sure your Popdarts do not rotate end over end.
• Move further back as you learn to control your throw.
• Just like any other sport, it takes a little practice. Seth Curry didn't learn to shoot 3's in a day. Keep practicing. You've got this!